• Terms & Conditions •
- A deposit of 50% is required with all new bookings.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Fees are payable on arrival by cash or cheque (sorry, we don't accept credit cards).
- Please fill in one form with your details and as many as needed for your dog/s.
Opening HoursMonday - Saturday
- We are open all day from 9am - 4pm for dropping off and collecting.
- Viewing anytime between 10am - 4pm. Appointments are prefered so that we can spend time with you.
- We are open between 9am - 1pm for dropping off, collecting and viewing - Appointments preferred.
- We encourage visitors to come and view our wonderful facilities before booking.
- Please note we are closed Sunday afternoons from 1pm.
- These times apply throughout the year.
- If these times are not convenient, please telephone and we will arrange a more convenient time to suit your schedule.
Health & Hygiene
- All our guests have their weight & diet monitored and their ears, eyes, teeth, coat and faeces checked regularly for any irregularities or foreign bodies.
- If wet or muddy after walking, all our guests are thoroughly towel-dried
- In an emergency or illness we will contact the owner or his/her nominated contact, and the provision of veterinary treatment will be provided by our veterinary surgery in Bude unless specified otherwise.
- Owners undertake to declare any history of veterinary or behaviour problems that could reoccur while boarding and to draw attention to any potential problems, phobias (or vices!) their dogs may have. The more we know about your dog, the more settled we can make them.
- Vet bills are the responsibility of the owner but for conditions arising during boarding, they may be recoverable through the kennels insurance to a maximum of £1500. Pre-existing conditions are excluded.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any dog showing signs of ill health.
- We have an excellent veterinary hospital close by that is available 24 hours a day, if required.
- All the dogs that stay with us are fully insured, the cost of this is included in the price.
- If your dog is registered to a vet locally and medical attention is required, we will take them to the vet of your choice.
- Please check your vaccination certificate!
- The vaccination certificate must be up-to-date.
- You MUST bring it with you when checking in or we cannot accept your dog into the dog hotel.
Owners must have their dogs vaccinated against:
- Canine Parvovirus
- Para influenza
- These are all part of the annual vaccinations.
To keep ALL our guests safe we also request that all our guests have been:
- had an effective flea and tick treatment
Your Dog's Security
- We are hidden away, out of sight, down a long private drive in a beautiful location.
- We are well away from noisy, busy roads or pollution.
- This is also our family home, and there is always somebody here 24 hours a day and we also have security cameras, lights and alarms operating.
- The entire site is surrounded with stock proof fencing.
Food & Treats
We believe in offering a balanced and nutritious diet using the recognized leading brand James Wellbeloved. This is an excellent complete dog food and is naturally hypo-allergenic meaning it has:
- NO beef or pork (beef is very rich and unsuitable for the majority of dogs, and pork is very hard for dogs to digest).
- NO wheat or wheat gluten
- NO dairy products or egg
- NO added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.(These are often the cause of chronic skin irritation and hyperactive behaviour).
If you prefer to supply your dogs food from home this is perfectly acceptable, and will be given in accordance with your instructions.
We like to feed the dogs twice a day, with various chews and treats given in between.
We will follow your instructions on how many and which type of treats your dog is used to each day to keep to the routine they are used to at home.
Bedding, Toys & Comfort Items from Home
- We can supply beds and bedding but you are welcome to bring your dogs own bed and bedding as we find this helps them to settle.
- We encourage owners to bring their dogs' favourite toys which will stay with their dogs whilst they are in our care.
- During their stay, we will take pictures of your dog/s, some of which may appear on our Facebook page and might also be used for our own promotional material such as business cards & flyers etc.
- We assume consent is provided for such usage unless specified by you either before, or at the latest, upon commencement of the stay.